2014-01-08 10:35:14 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "HRT Participacoes em Petroleo SA (HRTP3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
HRT Participacoes em Petroleo SA (HRT) is a Brazilian upstream energy company that undertakes the exploration and production of oil and gas. Its portfolio comprises both offshore and onshore exploration blocks. HRT operates 21 blocks in Solimoes Basin, where it has a 100% stake in the assets. It also has a 10% stake in three exploratory blocks in the onshore basins, namely, Espirito Santo Basin, Rio do Peixe Basin and Reconcavo Basin. In Namibia, HRT has 12 exploration blocks in which it operates 10 exploration blocks covering an approximate area of 68,800 sq km. The company is headquartered in Copacabana, Brazil.
HRT intends to drill and develop its prospects efficiently so as to identify proved reserves, achieve production and generate operating
cash flow on an accelerated basis. As a part of its strategy, the company's subsidiary, HRT O&G, announced the commencement of drilling operations at 4-HRT-7D-AM well in Solimoes Basin in January 2012.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/742136_hrt_participacoes_em_petroleo_sa_hrtp ..
HRT Participacoes em Petroleo SA Key Recent Developments
Aug 13, 2013: HRT Announces Its 2Q13 Earnings
Aug 14, 2013: HRT - 2nd quarter 2013 earnings results
Sep 02, 2013: HRT Conclusion of the Solimoes Gas Monetization Study
Sep 02, 2013: HRT Participacoes Conclusion Of The Solimoes Gas Monetization Study Gas
Sep 10, 2013: Results of the Moosehead-1 well offshore Namibia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of HRT Participacoes em Petroleo SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of HRT Participacoes em Petroleo SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.