2012-09-21 03:29:43 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "IMC Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
IMC Limited (IMC) is an independent bulk liquid storage service provider for oil and gas, chemical and other industries. The company is engaged in the storage of petroleum products, liquefied gases, petrochemicals, chemical products, acids and vegetable oils. IMC develops storage terminals and provides operation and maintenance services of liquid and gas storage terminals to petroleum and petrochemical companies. The company also indulge into international trading of diversified range of products including agro commodities and fuels. The company operates 21 terminals and 13 ports in India, which include Kandla, JNPT, Goa, Karwar, Mangalore, Chennai, Kakinada, Vizag, Kolkata, Haldia and Ennore. Further, the company exports agro commodities, fuels, alcohol and molasses. The company is headquartered in Chennai, India.
The company is one
of the largest and most reliable merchant exporter of molasses from India. IMC will continue to focus on export and import opportunities for a wide range of commodities and products and improve supply chain competencies for providing end-to-end logistics solutions. It intends to expand its existing storage terminals at JNPT, Kakinada and Haldia ports.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/412939_imc_limited_strategic_swot_analysis_r ..
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IMC Limited provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of IMC Limited and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.