2013-12-13 09:26:15 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "KBC Securities NV - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
KBC Securities NV ( KBC )is a Belgium based financial advisory and stock broking company. It As the Equity division of KBC Group. The company offers services in two business areas such as Corporate and Institutional and Retail . The Corporate and Institutional services include brokerage , corporate finance, equity research , securities services and equity sales & sales trading. It also includes cash equities, equity derivatives, market making and global convertible bonds. The global convertible bonds are managed by KBC Financial Products convertibles group which specializes in sales, trading and research. The company's retail services provides online access through Bolero in Belgium, Patria Direc in Czech Republic, PETI and WebBroker in hungry and KBC Makler in Poland.Its corporate finance
team offers financial advice to both listed companies and privately held corporations. The company accounts for over 500 institutional investor clients and over 150 corporate clients. It clients include investors, shareholders, directors and management of public and private companies from an array of industrial sectors. The company operates prominently in 26 countries across Western, Central and Eastern Europe. KBC is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711799_kbc_securities_nv_medical_equipment_a ..
GlobalData's KBC Securities NV - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by KBC Securities NV in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes KBC Securities NV's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.