2012-09-17 06:08:54 - New Pharmaceuticals research report from Global Markets Direct is now available from Fast Market Research
Global Markets Direct's, 'Kidney Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the Kidney Disease therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Kidney Disease, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Kidney Disease. 'Kidney Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2012' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/463875_kidney_disease_pipeline_review_h2_201 ..
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Kidney Disease.
* A review of the Kidney Disease products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Kidney Disease pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Kidney Disease.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Kidney Disease pipeline depth and focus of Kidney Disease therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Kidney Disease Therapeutic Products under Development, Key Players in Kidney Disease Therapeutics, Kidney Disease Pipeline Overview, Kidney Disease Pipeline, Kidney Disease Pipeline Assessment
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Kidney Disease Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Kidney Disease
Kidney Disease Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Kidney Disease Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Kidney Disease Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Kidney Disease Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Kidney Disease Therapeutics Development
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Baxter International Inc.
Cytokine PharmaSciences, Inc.
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
Ahn-Gook Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Paloma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Osprey Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Indus Biotech Private Limited
Angion Biomedica Corp.
Kidney Disease - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Combination Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Halaven - Drug Profile
CDX-1189 - Drug Profile
CDX-1135 - Drug Profile
LCZ-696 - Drug Profile
LX4211 - Drug Profile
IgA Proteases For Nephropathy - Drug Profile
Nefecon - Drug Profile
CGEN-856 - Drug Profile
RE-021 - Drug Profile
THR-123 - Drug Profile
INDUS815B - Drug Profile
Necrostatin Program - Drug Profile
PHY626 - Drug Profile
STX-100 - Drug Profile
GCS-100 - Drug Profile
Natrecor - Drug Profile
Tetracosactide Hexacetaat - Drug Profile
Aliskiren - Drug Profile
Mabthera - Drug Profile
LCQ-908 - Drug Profile
Erythropoietin - Drug Profile
Rituximab - Drug Profile
Rituximab - Drug Profile
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.