2013-02-25 10:34:36 - Fast Market Research recommends "Kimberly-Clark Corporation Market Share Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
GlobalData's new report, "Kimberly-Clark Corporation Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Kimberly-Clark Corporation's market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Kimberly-Clark Corporation market share information in two key market categories - Incontinence Devices and Disposable Hospital Supplies. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/544265_kimberlyclark_corporation_market_shar ..
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Kimberly-Clark Corporation operates in - Hospital Supplies and Nephrology and Urology Devices.
* Kimberly-Clark Corporation's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Brazil, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Japan, India China Australia and Canada and United States.
* Kimberly-Clark Corporation's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in - Incontinence Devices and Disposable Hospital Supplies.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - South and Central America, Europe Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and North America.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in..
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Kimberly-Clark Corporation operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Kimberly-Clark Corporation's market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ONTEX International N.V., Ansell Limited, Unicharm Corporation, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA, Tyco Healthcare/Kendall
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Hospital Supplies
3.1.1 Disposable Hospital Supplies
3.2 Nephrology and Urology Devices
3.2.1 Incontinence Devices
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Key Facts
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Financial Performance
4.4 SWOT Snapshot
5 Business Description
5.1 Business Overview
5.2 Consumer Tissue
5.4 K-C Professional & Other
5.4.3 Market View
5.5 Personal Care
5.6 Major Products and Services
7 SWOT Analysis
7.2 Kimberly-Clark Corporation Strengths
7.2.1 New Product Development
7.2.2 Diversified Business Operations
7.2.3 Brand Recognition
7.3 Kimberly-Clark Corporation Weaknesses
7.3.1 Declining Profitability
7.3.2 Product Recalls
7.4 Kimberly-Clark Corporation Opportunities
7.4.1 Growing Demand for Packaging Products
7.4.2 Emerging Markets
7.4.3 Inorganic Growth Strategy
7.5 Kimberly-Clark Corporation Threats
7.5.1 Stringent Regulations
7.5.2 Fluctuation in Raw Materials Prices
7.5.3 Industry Consolidation Challenges
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Hospital Supplies (Disposable Hospital Supplies), Global, Market Share 2011
9.2 Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Hospital Supplies (Disposable Hospital Supplies), by Region, Market Share (2011)
9.3 Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Hospital Supplies (Disposable Hospital Supplies), by Country, Market Share (2011)
9.4 Nephrology and Urology Devices (Incontinence Devices), Global, Market Share 2011
9.5 Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Nephrology and Urology Devices (Category), by Region, Market Share (2011)
9.6 Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Nephrology and Urology Devices (Incontinence Devices), by Country, Market Share (2011)
10 Kimberly-Clark Corporation Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis by Category
10.1 Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Global, Category Revenue Share (2011)
10.2 Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Asia-Pacific, Category Revenue Share (2011)
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.