2013-02-24 14:44:13 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Magellan Petroleum Corporation (MPET) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Magellan Petroleum Corporation (MPC) is an independent energy company. It is engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas reserves and sale of oil and gas. The company has 100% owned subsidiary Magellan Petroleum Australia Limited (MPAL). MPAL's major assets are two petroleum production leases, which covering the Mereenie oil and gas field (Amadeus Basin) with 35% working interest, one petroleum production lease covering the Palm Valley gas field (52% working interest) and one retention license for the Dingo Field, which covering 34.3% working interest and 13 licenses in the UK. In which, MPAL operates four license controlling area. The company has a direct 2.67% carried interest in the Kotaneelee gas field in the Yukon Territory of
Canada. The company has other subsidiary, which named as Nautilus Poplar, LLC (83.5% controlling interest). In June, 2011, the company owned an approx 85.7% working member interest in the Poplar Fields, Montana, through its subsidiary "Nautilus". The company operates in Australia, Canada and the UK. MPC is headquartered in Hartford, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/482722_magellan_petroleum_corporation_mpet_f ..
Magellan Petroleum Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jan 27, 2012: Magellan Petroleum Provides Operations Update
Mar 15, 2012: Magellan Petroleum Provides Update On Williston Basin, Montana
Oct 25, 2011: Magellan Petroleum Provides Update On Poplar Infill Drilling
Sep 07, 2011: Northern Petroleum Starts Operations For Extended Well Test Of Markwells Wood Oil Discovery In West Sussex
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Magellan Petroleum Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Magellan Petroleum Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.