2013-11-02 17:13:50 - Fast Market Research recommends "Marathon Capital, LLC - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile" from GlobalData, now available
Marathon Capital, LLC (Marathon Capital) is financial services company. The company offers investment banking and financial advisory services to the energy and infrastructure markets. It provides sale and financing of small and medium electrical generation and energy efficiency projects. Marathon Capital's investment banking activities are carried out through its subsidiary Marathon Capital Markets, LLC. The company also provides advisory services in the areas such as sourcing of equity, mezzanine and senior project debt, asset restructuring and work-out situations. Its clients include energy developers, utilities, governmental entities, oil and gas companies and energy service providers. Marathon Capital is headquartered in Bannockburn, Illinois, the US.
GlobalData's Marathon Capital, LLC - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by
Marathon Capital, LLC in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Marathon Capital, LLC's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/710034_marathon_capital_llc_alternative_ener ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Marathon Capital, LLC
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Marathon Capital, LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Marathon Capital, LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Marathon Capital, LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Marathon Capital, LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
Marathon Capital, LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Marathon Capital, LLC, Alternative Energy, Deal Details
Enel North America Acquires AMP Resources
Veolia Environnement Acquires Ridgeline Energy
Iberdrola Renewable Energies Acquires CPV Wind Ventures
SunEdison Acquires Axio Power
CIM Group Acquires 50% Stake In Solar Energy Park From SkyPower
Skypower Invests US$49 Million In Fermeuse Wind Power Project, Canada
Duke Energy Acquires Cimarron II Wind Power Project In Kansas, US
Elemental Energy Acquires Fermeuse Wind Power Project From SkyPower In Canada
US Solar Ventures Sells Solar Development Power Projects To NRG Energy
NextEra Energy Completes Project Financing Of US$352 million For Acquisition Of Three Wind Farms From Babcock & Brown
DEGS Wind Acquires Shirley Wind Power Project In Wisconsin, US From Central Hudson Enterprises
DKRW Energy Sell Cedro Hill Project
Ormat Nevada Sells Part-Ownership Interest In Desert Peak 2, Steamboat Hills And Galena 2 Projects For US$72 Million
NRG Solar Acquires Solar Development Project Portfolio From ArcLight
Enel North America Acquires Two Geothermal Plants From AMP Resources For US$90 Million
Pattern Energy Completes Project Financing For Acquisition Of Gulf Wind Project From Babcock & Brown
NRG Energy Acquires South Trent Wind Farm From Babcock & Brown
Babcock & Brown Completes Project Financing For Gulf Wind Farm In Texas, US
Emera Acquires 100% Stake In Digby Wind Park From SkyPower And Scotian WindFields
ArcLight Capital Acquires Tehachapi Wind Development Assets For US$325 Million From Allco Finance
Ormat Technologies Completes Public Offering Of 3.1 Million Shares For US$153.26 Million
SkyPower Sells Equity Stake To Lehman Brothers
Riverstone Holdings Acquires Wind Development Assets From Babcock & Brown
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.