2013-02-03 12:58:44 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Medela AG Market Share Analysis"
GlobalData's new report, "Medela AG Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Medela AG.'s market position in the negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT). The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape within the negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT). The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
Full Report Details at
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the negative
pressure wound therapy (NPWT).
* Medela AG.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - India, China, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy, United States and Canada.
* Medela AG.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for the negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT).
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South and Central America.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Medela AG.'s operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Medela AG.'s market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Kinetic Concepts, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, WuHan VSD Medical Science & Technology Co., Ltd., Shandong Wego Newlife Medical Device Co., Ltd., ArjoHuntleigh, Talley Group Limited, Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, Daewoong Co., Ltd., Molnlycke Health Care AB
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Wound Care Management
3.1.1 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Facts
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Major Products and Services
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Wound Care Management (Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), Global, Market Share 2011
6.2 Medela AG, Wound Care Management (Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), by Region, Market Share (2011)
6.3 Medela AG, Wound Care Management (Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), by Country, Market Share (2011)
7 Key Employees
8 Locations And Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
9 Financial Deals Landscape
9.1 Medela AG, Deals Volume Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
10 Medela AG, Deals Summary By Region, 2006 to YTD 2012
11 Recent Developments
11.1 Legal and Regulatory
11.1.1 Mar 17, 2009: KCI Plans To Appeal German Patent Ruling
11.1.2 Feb 02, 2009: KCI Says Court Again Affirms Patents As Valid
11.2 Government and Public Interest
11.2.1 Aug 18, 2011: Pumping Pattern Helps Mothers Of Premature Babies
11.3 Product News
11.3.1 Nov 10, 2011: Medela Receives BBH Award For Its Thopaz Digital Thoracic Drainage System
11.3.2 Oct 12, 2011: Medela Healthcare's Thopaz Shortlisted For Prestigious Award
11.3.3 Sep 15, 2011: Medela Calma Wins Innovation Award
11.3.4 May 14, 2010: Medela's Freestyle Breast Pump Wins Red Dot Award
12.1 Research Methodology
12.2 Secondary Research
12.3 Primary Research
12.6 Expert Panels
12.7 GlobalData Consulting
12.8 Currency Conversion
12.9 Contact Us
List of Tables
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Medela AG, Key Facts 2011
Table 2: Wound Care Management (Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), Global, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2011
Table 3: Medela AG, Wound Care Management (Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), by Region, Revenue ($m) and Market Share 2011
Table 4: Medela AG, Wound Care Management (Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), by Country, Revenue ($m) and Market Share 2011
Table 5: Medela AG, Key Employees
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.