2012-09-12 10:53:52 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Nihon Kohden Corporation (6849) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Nihon Kohden Corporation (Nihon) is a medical device company, which undertakes the manufacturing, developing and marketing of electronic medical equipment. Its product base consists of patient monitors, electroencephalographs, evoked potential and electromyograph systems, electrocardiographs, defibrillators and hematology analyzers. The company imports and markets medical equipment catering to the needs of cardiology, sports medicine, urology, emergency care, respiratory care, anesthesiology, and rehabilitation markets. Nihon conducts operations across the regions of the US, Europe and Asia through its subsidiaries; and distributes its products across the world through an established network of distributors. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Nihon focuses on its geographic expansion by building strong operating base besides gaining expertise through agreements and collaborations. This intent is reflected from the
recent establishment of two subsidiaries in Brazil and India. Nihon also signed an agreement with the US based St. Jude Medical, Inc., for distribution of cardiac rhythm management (CRM) devices in Japan. It also focuses on product portfolio expansion with its recent acquisition of hematology analyzer division business of SPAN, a company, which manufactures and distributes diagnostic products.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461623_nihon_kohden_corporation_6849_financi ..
Nihon Kohden Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 10, 2012: Nihon Reports Revenue Of JPY120.7 Billion In Fiscal 2012
Feb 07, 2012: Nihon Reports Revenue Of JPY82.8 Billion For Nine Months Ended December 31, 2011
Jan 19, 2012: Nihon Kohden Establishes Sales Subsidiary In Brazil
Nov 07, 2011: Nihon Reports Revenues Of JPY55.3 Billion In H1 Fiscal 2012
Aug 03, 2011: Nihon Reports Net Sales Of JPY25 Billion In Q1 Fiscal 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nihon Kohden Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.