2012-09-03 01:15:54 - New Consumer Goods research report from Canadean is now available from Fast Market Research
Canadean's "Pacific World Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Pacific World Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile and SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pacific World Corporation
Canadean's "Pacific World Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile and SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to
ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/451557_pacific_world_corporation_consumer_pa ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pacific World Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pacific World Corporation
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pacific World Corporation (Pacific World), a part of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, is a provider of proprietary nail and beauty care products to consumers worldwide. Pacific World presently markets and sells 1,181 products across six major product lines in over 86,000 retail locations around the world. The company's product portfolio includes French nails, design nails, colored nails, manicure and pedicure kit, nail polish and glue, acrylic powder, UV gel curing lamp, and make up items, among others. It sells its products through a network of food, drug, and mass (FDM) retail channels. The company's products are designed for various age groups such as Teens, young adults and mature women. It markets its products under the brands, Nailene, Fingr's, TRIM, Revlon, geoGiRL and Bio Oil. The company's products are marketed across 81 countries. Pacific World is headquartered in Lake Forest, California, the US.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.