2013-07-26 08:09:43 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Potomac Electric Power Company (Pepco), a wholly owned subsidiary of Pepco Holdings,Inc. (PHI) is a regulated electric utility that provides transmission and distribution services. Pepco serves a large customer base of more than 778,000 customers of which 252,000 were located in the District of Columbia (D.C) and 526,000 were located in Maryland. The company generates power utilizing a variety of fossil fuels such as gas, coal and nuclear and renewable sources such as hydroelectric, biomass, wind and methane gas. Currently, the company involves in the development of smart grid by installing smart grid meters in homes and businesses across the D.C. Additionally, it offers Green Power Connection which enables customers to install renewable-powered generators and sell unused power back to
the power grid. Pepco have partnered with Arbor Day Foundation in an Energy-Saving Trees Program which provides free trees to its customers to conserve energy and reduce household electricity bills. The company is headquartered in Washington D.C., the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/576574_potomac_electric_power_company_strate ..
Potomac Electric Power Company Key Recent Developments
Apr 12, 2012: Maryland PSC Orders New Natural Gas-fired Power Generation
Jul 20, 2012: Maryland PSC Denies Bulk Of Pepco's Rate Request
May 24, 2012: Maryland PSC Allows Customers To Defer Smart Meters Installations
Sep 26, 2012: District of Columbia PSC Denies 42% Of Pepco Rate Increase
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Potomac Electric Power Company provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Potomac Electric Power Company and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.