2012-09-07 04:06:36 - Fast Market Research recommends "Power Monthly Deal Analysis - July 2012: M&A and Investment Trends" from GlobalData, now available
GlobalData's “Power Monthly Deal Analysis - July 2012: M&A and Investment Trends” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in July 2012. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
market trends for the power market in the global arena
* Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
* Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
* Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
* Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
* Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
* League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/458961_power_monthly_deal_analysis_july_2012 ..
Reasons to buy
* Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
* Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
* Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
* Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Power Deal, Power Deal Value, Power Deal Volume Analysis, Power Featured Deals, Power Rumors, Private Equity, PE, VC, Venture Capital, Venture Financing, Wind, Fossil Fuels, Nuclear, Hydro, Hydrogen, Fuel Cell, Nuclear, BioPower, Solar, Geothermal, Transformation Technologies, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World, Merger, M&A, Acquisition, Equity Offering, Debt Offering, Capital raising, Asset Purchase, Private Placement, Secondary offering, IPO, Initial Public Offer
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary
2.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, July 2012
2.2 Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, July 2012
2.3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, July 2012
2.3.1 Government of India Announces Project Financing for Construction of Additional Units of Kundankulam Nuclear Power Project in Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu
2.3.2 Chicago Bridge & Iron to Acquire Shaw Group for $3 Billion
2.3.3 Dudgeon to Invest $2.3 Billion in Dudgeon Offshore Wind Project in UK
2.3.4 NRG Energy to Acquire GenOn Energy for $1.7 Billion
2.3.5 Snam Rete Gas Completes Private Placement Of 5% Bonds Due 2019 For $1.24 Billion
2.4 Power Industry, Global, Rumored Deals, July 2012
2.4.1 Siemens Plans to Acquire Stake in Ansaldo Energia
2.4.2 Kansai Electric Power Plans Public Offering of Bonds for Up to $1.3 Billion
2.4.3 Tata Power Plans Public Offering of Bonds for $260 Million
3 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type
3.1 Power Industry, Global, Mergers and Acquisition Deals, July 2012
3.2 Power Industry, Global, Asset Finance Deals, July 2012
3.2.1 Power Industry, Global, Project Finance Deals, July 2012
3.2.2 Power Industry, Global, Self-Funded Projects, July 2012
3.3 Power Industry, Global, Equity Offering Deals, July 2012
3.4 Power Industry, Global, Debt Offering Deals, July 2012
3.5 Power Industry, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital Deals, July 2012
3.5.1 Power Industry, Global, Top Venture Capital Firms, February 2012-July 2012
3.6 Power Industry, Global, Partnership Deals, July 2012
4 Power Industry, Global, Deal Summary, by Sector
4.1 Power Industry, Global, Wind Deals, July 2012
4.1.1 Wind - Deals of the Month
4.2 Power Industry, Global, Solar Deals, July 2012
4.2.1 Solar - Deals of the Month
4.3 Power Industry, Global, Hydro Deals, July 2012
4.3.1 Hydro - Deals of the Month
4.4 Power Industry, Global, Fossil Fuel Deals, July 2012
4.4.1 Fossil Fuels - Deals of the Month
4.5 Power Industry, Global, Biopower Deals, July 2012
4.5.1 Biopower - Deals of the Month
4.6 Power Industry, Global, Energy Efficiency Deals, July 2012
4.6.1 Energy Efficiency - Deals of the Month
4.7 Power Industry, Global, Geothermal Deals, July 2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.