2012-09-13 01:14:59 - New Construction research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Realogy Corporation (Realogy) is one of the leading real estate service providers in the US. The company provides a wide range of real estate and relocation services, which include real estate franchising, brokerage, relocation and title services through its wholly-owned subsidiaries. It operates through four business segments, namely, Real Estate Franchise Services, Company Owned Real Estate Brokerage Services, Relocation Services and Title and Settlement Services. The company franchises real estate brands such as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Century 21, Coldwell Banker, Coldwell Banker Commercial, ERA, and Sotheby's International Realty. Realogy is owned and controlled by the affiliates of Apollo Management, L.P., (Apollo). The company is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, the US.
Realogy's strategic intent is to strengthen its
brokerage business through acquisitions. To this end, the company acquired thirteen real estate brokerage operations through its wholly-owned subsidiary, NRT, for total consideration of $4 million.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461295_realogy_corporation_strategic_swot_an ..
GlobalData's Realogy Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Realogy Corporation - Key Facts
Realogy Corporation - Key Employees
Realogy Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Realogy Corporation - Major Products and Services
Realogy Corporation - History
Realogy Corporation - Company Statement
Realogy Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Realogy Corporation - Business Description
Realogy Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Realogy Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Realogy Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Business Operations
Strength - Leading Market Position
Strength - Industry Recognitions
Realogy Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Legal Proceedings
Weakness - Geographical Concentration: the US
Realogy Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition and Partnerships
Opportunity - Expanding Growth in High Markets
Opportunity - Real estate Market Outlook: US
Realogy Corporation - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Highly Regulated Environment
Threat - Declining Real Estate Market
Realogy Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Realogy Corporation, Key Facts
Realogy Corporation, Key Employees
Realogy Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Realogy Corporation, Major Products and Services
Realogy Corporation, History
Realogy Corporation, Subsidiaries
Realogy Corporation, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.