2013-02-17 01:11:24 - Fast Market Research recommends "Retail Futures H1 2013: UK Homewares" from Verdict Research, now available
A unique forecasting tool providing dynamic forecasts and analysis of market demand and price pressures. Inflation, volume and value growth are estimated quarterly to Q2 2015 to give market size and trends. This a sector report covering the UK homewares market.
Scope of this Report
* Brief review of economic trends and how they impact retail, explaining how we believe key economic metrics will evolve over the next two years
* Forecasts of how overall retail and retail sectors will fare over the next ten quarters, examining volume, inflation and overall growth rates
* Category level forecasts are provided to fully inform growth strategies
Marginal growth returned to the market in 2012, and will accelerate through each quarter in 2013. While
the housing market will not rebound until 2014, the anticipation from consumers that the housing slump is coming to an end will generate increased demand in homewares, as shoppers begin to think about improving their homes.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/538277_retail_futures_h1_2013_uk_homewares.a ..
The housing market should start to pick up in the latter part of 2014, with a significant rise in housing transactions. There will be a level of pent up demand once the housing market does recover, however this will be far less evident than in harder hit sectors such as furniture & floorcoverings.
Value will become ever more important. With expansion of value players such as Dunelm Mill and The Range, and a continued non-food focus from the grocers, price competition will continue to increase, especially in textiles.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Which retail sectors will perform the best through 2013–15? Which sectors should my business focus on?
* What impact will the economy have on retail and how should I build this into my sales forecasts?
* How will inflation effect growth in sales volumes? Will inflationary pressures continue into 2015?
Report Table of Contents:
* Principle Sources
UK QUARTERLY FORECAST SUMMARY
* A review of H2 2012 and a look ahead
* UK exits double-dip recession
* Food inflation sends retail prices even higher
* Housing transactions forecast to grow for the first time in two years
* No letting up for retailers as 2013 is set to be another challenging year
* Current Prices
* Constant Prices
* Volume Growth
* Total Growth
* Percentage point difference with Total Retail
* Health & beauty forecasting changes
* DIY & Gardening forecasting changes
* Help and tips to use the quarterly forecasts
* Copying data to Excel
* Inserting slides into your own presentations
* Ask the analyst
* Table: Principle sources of data and information
* Figure: Verdict forecasting methodology
About Verdict Group
With over 20 years' experience, Verdict Research is the UK?s leading authority on retailing, and publishes unrivalled independent analysis. Verdict reports, forecasts, briefings, consumer research and bespoke consulting services provide clients with a complete picture of the UK and international retail arena, helping retailers, manufacturers, service suppliers, city analysts and consultants to fully exploit opportunities within the sector. View more research from Verdict Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1005
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.