2014-02-20 18:40:07 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777550_tanzania_electric_supply_company_limi ..
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (Tanesco) is a government-owned integrated power company. Its operations are regulated by the Ministry of Energy and Minerals. The company generates, transmits and markets electricity. Tanesco generates power through hydro and thermal power stations. The company's hydro-generation system has a combined capacity of 561 MW and includes Kidatu plant (204MW); Kihansi (180MW); Mtera (80MW); Pangani (68 MW); Hale (21 MW); and Nyumba ya Mungu (8MW) plant. Its thermal generation portfolio includes the Ubungo, Tegeta and Ubungo II thermal power stations. Tanesco also operates various small diesel fueled generating plants.
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 17, 2013: Tanesco And CPIC Sign Joint Agreement To Set Up 600MW Kinyerezi III Gas-fired Power Plant In Tanzania
Jul 07, 2013: Tanesco, Symbion Power And GE Begin Work For 600 MW Gas-fired Power Project And Associated Transmission Line In Tanzania
Apr 08, 2013: Norplan awarded contract for Kakono Hydro Power Project in Tanzania
Mar 18, 2013: Intra Energy Executes MoU With Malawi For Construction And Operation Of 120 MW Coal Fired Power Station
Mar 14, 2013: Eltel Networks Signs Contract For Construction And Rehabilitation Of Power Distribution Networks In Tanzania
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.