2014-03-16 15:04:04 - New Insurance research report from World Market Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "THB Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
THB Group Limited (THB), formerly THB Group plc, is an independent insurance and reinsurance broker based in the UK. It offers insurance and reinsurance broking, risk management, and underwriting services to wholesale and retail clients. The company provides a range of insurance products such as marine, transportation, aviation, motor fleet, accident and health, construction and
engineering, professional and financial risk, commercial and residential catastrophe, money and specie, and mortgage impairment insurance products. In addition, it offers insurance and reinsurance products that cover losses or protect its wholesale and retail clients' war risks, excess flood, property damage, binding authorities, treaty, forced placed, crime, directors' and officers' liability, medical malpractice insurance specialty, professional indemnity, trustees' indemnity, personal accident, fine art and exhibitions, and kidnapping, among others. It operates through its subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. THB operates as a subsidiary of a US based AmWINS Group, Inc. and is headquartered in London, the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780237_thb_group_limited_company_profile_and ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about THB Group Limited for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of THB Group Limited
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.