2013-08-16 09:51:39 - New Insurance market report from World Market Intelligence: "The ARAG Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'The ARAG Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
The ARAG Group (ARAG) is one of the largest legal solution providers in Germany. ARAG is the largest family owned insurance company in Germany and ARAG legal insurance is one of the world's three leading legal insurance providers, which represents the largest group segment.
The group primarily focuses in providing legal insurance, property and accident insurance, liability insurance, life insurance, health insurance and mutual fund-linked pension insurance. The group operates in 15 countries including the US. It generated total revenue and premium income of EUR1.5 billion (US$2.08 billion) in the FY2011. ARAG Holding SE is the holding company of the group. ARAG is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/670002_the_arag_group_company_profile_and_sw ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'The ARAG Group' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.