2013-09-18 09:48:42 - New Financial Services market report from World Market Intelligence: "The Bank of Saga, Ltd. (8395) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'The Bank of Saga, Ltd. (8395) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
The Bank of Saga, Ltd. (Bank of Saga) operates as a regional bank in Japan. The bank, through its subsidiaries, offers banking and financial products and services to individuals and corporate customers. It provides various deposit products, including current accounts, ordinary
accounts, savings accounts, time deposits, deposits at notice and negotiable certificates of deposit. The bank also offers credit guarantees, leasing and factoring, commercial loans and credit cards. Furthermore, it is involved in outsourcing services, information processing services, temporary staffing services and venture capital services. The bank operates through a wide network of 100 branches in Saga and Fukuoka Prefectures in northern Kyushu of Japan. Bank of Saga is headquartered in Saga City, Japan.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/685374_the_bank_of_saga_ltd_8395_company_pro ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'The Bank of Saga, Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
* Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: The Bank of Saga, Ltd.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Competitive Benchmarking
2.2.1 Market Capitalization
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Market Capitalization
Figure 2: Efficiency
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.