2013-08-22 15:55:51 - Recently published research from World Market Intelligence, "The Chikuho Bank, Ltd. (8398) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'The Chikuho Bank, Ltd. (8398) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
The Chikuho Bank, Ltd. (Chikuho Bank) is a provider of financial services, based in Japan. The bank's product portfolio consists of deposit products, foreign currency deposits, investment trust, loan products, mortgages, martina cards, safe deposit boxes, pension products and bonds. The bank
offers services including internet banking, insurance services, mobile banking, legal consultation, consultation management, debt guarantee services, ATM services, foreign and domestic exchange services, insurance services and leasing services. It carries out its operations through Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and business offices in these areas. The bank operates in Saga, Fukuoka and Northern Kyushu regions of Japan. Chikuho Bank is headquartered in Kurume-shi, Japan.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/670942_the_chikuho_bank_ltd_8398_company_pro ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'The Chikuho Bank, Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
* Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: The Chikuho Bank, Ltd.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Income and Net Profit Margin
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Income and Net Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Valuation
Figure 4: Market Capitalization
Figure 5: Efficiency
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.