2013-08-19 12:24:56 - New Financial Services research report from World Market Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'The Towa Bank Ltd. (8558) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
The Towa Bank Ltd. (Towa Bank) is a regional bank, which provides a range of banking and other financial services in Japan. It offers deposits, investment trusts, and asset management products. The bank also provides loans, housing loans, and discounted bills to
individuals, and small and medium-sized business companies. In addition, it offers other financial services such as leasing, domestic exchange and foreign exchange services and credit card services. The bank operates through a network of 91 branches along with its five subsidiaries as on 31, March 2012. It principally operates in Saitama, Gunma, and Tochigi prefectures. Towa Bank is headquartered at Maebashi, Japan.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/670945_the_towa_bank_ltd_8558_company_profil ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'The Towa Bank Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
* Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Valuation
Figure 2: Market Capitalization
Figure 3: Efficiency
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.