2012-09-30 03:22:12 - New Construction market report from MarketLine: "Toll Brothers, Inc. - SWOT Analysis"
Toll Brothers, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Toll Brothers, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Toll Brothers, Inc. (or 'the company') builds and markets luxury single-family detached and attached home communities, master planned luxury residential resort-style golf communities and urban low-, mid- and high-rise communities, principally on land it develops and improves. The company operates its own architectural, engineering, mortgage, title, land development and land sale, golf course development and management and landscape subsidiaries. Toll Brothers primarily operates in the US. The company is headquartered in Horsham, Pennsylvania and employs
2 ,215 people as on 31st October 2011. The company recorded revenues of $1,475.9 million during the financial year ended October 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 1.3% over FY2010. The operating loss of the company was $29.4 million in FY2011, as compared to an operating loss of $117.2 million in FY2010. The net profit was $39.8 million in FY2011, as compared to net loss of $3.4 million in FY2010.
Full Report Details at
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on Toll Brothers, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Toll Brothers, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Toll Brothers, Inc.
* Data is supplemented with details on Toll Brothers, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Toll Brothers, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Key Facts: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Company Overview: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Business Description: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Company History: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Key Employees: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Products & Services Listing: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: Toll Brothers, Inc.
SWOT analysis: Toll Brothers, Inc.
* Strengths: Toll Brothers, Inc.
* Weaknesses: Toll Brothers, Inc.
* Opportunities: Toll Brothers, Inc.
* Threats: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Company View: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Top Competitors: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: Toll Brothers, Inc.
* Head Office: Toll Brothers, Inc.
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Toll Brothers, Inc.
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.