2013-02-02 17:39:09 - New Company Reports market report from MarketLine: "TrustPower Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report"
TrustPower Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
* Detailed information on TrustPower Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* A study of the major internal and external factors affecting TrustPower Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
* An in-depth view of the business model of TrustPower Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
* Intelligence on TrustPower Limited's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
* News about TrustPower Limited,
such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
* Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/532686_trustpower_limited_strategy_and_swot_ ..
TrustPower (or the company) operates in the New Zealand electricity market as a generator and retailer of electricity. It is headquartered in Mount Maunganui, New Zealand and employs 424 people. The company recorded revenues of NZ$766 million ($562 million) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 0.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was NZ$219.5 million ($161.1 million) during FY2011, an increase of 3.2% over FY2010. The net profit was NZ$112.4 million ($82.4 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 5.9% compared to FY2010. Note: The operating profit has been calculated after deducting the following items from the EBITDAF reported in the company's Annual Report: impairment of assets; amortization of intangible assets; and depreciation.
Reasons to Purchase:
* Gain understanding of TrustPower Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
* Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
* Assess TrustPower Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Stay up to date on TrustPower Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects
Report Table of Contents:
TrustPower Limited: Company Overview
TrustPower Limited: Overview and Key Facts
TrustPower Limited: Overview
TrustPower Limited: Key Facts
TrustPower Limited: Key Employees
TrustPower Limited: Key Employee Biographies
TrustPower Limited: Major Products and Services
TrustPower Limited: Company History
TrustPower Limited: Management Statement
TrustPower Limited: Key Competitors
TrustPower Limited: Company Analysis
TrustPower Limited: Business Description
TrustPower Limited: SWOT Analysis
TrustPower Limited: SWOT Overview
TrustPower Limited: Strengths
TrustPower Limited: Weaknesses
TrustPower Limited: Opportunities
TrustPower Limited: Threats
List of Tables
Table 1: TrustPower Limited: Key Facts
Table 2: TrustPower Limited: Key Employees
Table 3: TrustPower Limited: Key Competitors
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.