2014-01-09 11:48:06 - Fast Market Research recommends "Ultra HNWIs in Spain to 2013" from WealthInsight, now available
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Spain, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
* There were 4,588 UHNWIs in Spain in 2012, with an average wealth of US$83 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 20 billionaires, 433 centimillionaires and 4,136 affluent millionaires in 2012.
* UHNWIs accounted for 3.1% of the total Spanish HNWI population in 2012, compared to the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Spain increased by 46.2% from 3,139 in 2008 to 4,588 in 2012.
* There was a wide range of
performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: The number of billionaires increased by 11.1%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased significantly by 43.4% and 46.7% respectively.
* WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 23.2% to reach 5,652 in 2017. This will include 22 billionaires, 536 centimillionaires and 5,094 affluent millionaires.
Full Report Details at
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
* UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
* Number of wealth managers in each city
* City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
* Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Spain
* Size of Spain wealth management industry
* Largest domestic private banks by AuM
* Detailed wealth management and family office information
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
* Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Santander Private Bank, La Caixa Banca Privada, Inversis, Sabadell Urquijo Banca Privada, Catalunya Caixa, Bankinter Banca Privada, Banca March, Renta 4 Banco, Invercalia, Popular Banca Privada
Partial Table of Contents:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Social Background
3.4 Benchmarking Spanish Wealth in Context
3.4.1 Distribution of wealth in Spain
3.5 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to
4.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
4.1.2 Trends of the wealth bands
4.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
4.1.4 HNWIs - job titles
4.1.5 HNWIs - industry breakdown
4.1.6 HNWIs - industry performance
4.1.7 HNWIs - breakdown by city
4.1.8 HNWIs - city performance
4.1.9 HNWIs - city population densities
4.1.10 HNWIs - city forecasts
4.1.11 HNWIs - breakdown by autonomous community or city
4.1.12 HNWIs - autonomous community or city performance
4.1.13 HNWIs - autonomous community or city population densities
4.2.1 UHNWI volume trend analysis
4.2.2 UHNWI wealth trend analysis
4.2.3 Demographic breakdown of UHNWIs
4.2.4 UHNWIs - industry breakdown
4.2.5 UHNWIs - city breakdown and performance
4.3 UHNWIs - Billionaires
4.3.1 Billionaire volume trend analysis
4.3.2 Billionaire wealth trend analysis
4.3.3 Billionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.3.4 List of billionaires
4.4 UHNWIs - Centimillionaires
4.4.1 Centimillionaires volume trend analysis
4.4.2 Centimillionaire wealth trend analysis
4.4.3 Centimillionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.5 UHNWIs - Affluent Millionaires
4.5.1 Affluent millionaire volume trend analysis
4.5.2 Affluent millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.5.3 Affluent millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.6 Core HNWIs
4.6.1 Core HNWI volume trend analysis
4.7 Core HNWIs - Mid-Tier Millionnaires
4.7.1 Mid-tier millionnaire volume trend analysis
4.7.2 Mid-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.7.3 Mid-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.8 Core HNWIs - Lower-Tier Millionaires
4.8.1 Lower-tier millionaire volume trend analysis
4.8.2 Lower-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.8.3 Lower-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
5 Analysis of Spanish HNWI Investments
5.1 Analysis by Asset Classes
Full Table of Contents is available at:
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.