2013-12-10 10:10:45 - New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Xhale, Inc. (Xhale) is a medical device company. The company develops non invasive medical devices for the diagnostic market. Its products include pharmaceutical supply chain integrity, therapeutic drug monitoring, metabolic pathway assessment and monitoring, assessment of gastric emptying, hypovolemic shock detection, pharmacodynamic anesthesia administration, glucose monitoring, oral glucose tolerance test and breath-based health monitors. Xhale offers products through two brands such as SMART and Assurance. The company's SMART product is the technology that can monitor drug medication adherence in real-time. It supplies products for hospitals and healthcare providers.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Xhale, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication,
the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/752879_xhale_inc_product_pipeline_analysis_2 ..
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Xhale, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Xhale, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Xhale, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Xhale, Inc. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Assurance Hypovolemic Shock Detection Monitor
Assurance Hypovolemic Shock Detection Monitor Product Status
Assurance Hypovolemic Shock Detection Monitor Product Description
Assurance Pharmacodynamic Anesthesia Administration Monitor
Assurance Pharmacodynamic Anesthesia Administration Monitor Product Status
Assurance Pharmacodynamic Anesthesia Administration Monitor Product Description
Breath - Based Blood Glucose Monitor
Breath - Based Blood Glucose Monitor Product Status
Breath - Based Blood Glucose Monitor Product Description
Breath - Based Blood Glucose Monitor Product Milestone
Breath - Based Blood Glucose Monitor Product Patent Details
Product Institution Details
Breath - Based Ethanol Monitor
Breath - Based Ethanol Monitor Product Status
Breath - Based Ethanol Monitor Product Description
Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
Oral Glucose Tolerance Test Product Status
Oral Glucose Tolerance Test Product Description
Oral Glucose Tolerance Test Product Patent Details
SMART Assessment - Gastric Emptying
SMART Assessment - Gastric Emptying Product Status
SMART Assessment - Gastric Emptying Product Description
SMART Metabolic Pathway Assessment And Monitoring
SMART Metabolic Pathway Assessment And Monitoring Product Status
SMART Metabolic Pathway Assessment And Monitoring Product Description
SMART Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
SMART Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Product Status
SMART Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Product Description
XSensor Pro - Propofol Monitor
XSensor Pro - Propofol Monitor Product Status
XSensor Pro - Propofol Monitor Product Description
Xhale, Inc. - Key Competitors
Xhale, Inc. - Key Employees
Xhale, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Xhale, Inc., Recent Developments
Oct 11, 2013: New technology "right under our nose" -Assurance Alar One-Sense to be highlighted at annual ASA
List of Tables
Xhale, Inc., Key Facts
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.