2013-09-30 17:19:55 - New Financial Services market report from WealthInsight: "Banque Privee Espirito Santo (ESFA2) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WealthInsight's 'Banque Privee Espirito Santo (ESFA2) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Banque Privee Espirito Santo, S.A. (BPES) is the Swiss private banking and wealth management subsidiary of Espirito Santo Financial Group (ESFG), which is a Portugal-based bank holding company. Banque Privee offers investment management and mandated asset management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs
have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence). The company provides three types of management mandates comprising conventional mandates, alternative mandates, and reinvestment and protector mandates. BPES' advisory services include wealth analysis, and portfolio construction, monitoring and balancing. It also offers trading services comprising trading and execution of stock-market orders.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/685569_banque_privee_espirito_santo_esfa2_co ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Banque Privee Espirito Santo' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.