2012-11-01 04:33:54 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Berlin Heart GmbH Market Share Analysis"
GlobalData's new report, "Berlin Heart GmbH Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Berlin Heart GmbH's market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Berlin Heart GmbH market share information in one key market category - Cardiac Assist Devices. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/498449_berlin_heart_gmbh_market_share_analys ..
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Berlin Heart GmbH operates in - Cardiovascular Devices.
* Berlin Heart GmbH's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Australia, China, India, Japan, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Canada, United States and Brazil.
* Berlin Heart GmbH's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in - Cardiac Assist Devices.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Berlin Heart GmbH operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Berlin Heart GmbH's market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Thoratec Corporation, Maquet GmbH & Co. KG, HeartWare International, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, Abiomed, Inc., SynCardia Systems, Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Cardiovascular Devices
3.1.1 Cardiac Assist Devices
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Business Overview
4.4 Major Products and Services
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Cardiovascular Devices (Cardiac Assist Devices), Global, Market Share 2011
7.2 Berlin Heart GmbH, Cardiovascular Devices (Cardiac Assist Devices), by Region, Market Share (2011)
7.3 Berlin Heart GmbH, Cardiovascular Devices (Cardiac Assist Devices), by Country, Market Share (2011)
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations And Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
11 Recent Developments
11.1 Corporate Communications
11.1.1 Oct 14, 2011: Berlin Heart Appoints Robert Kroslowitz As New CEO
11.1.2 Jul 07, 2009: Berlin Heart Announces Restructuring Of Management
11.1.3 Oct 01, 2008: Berlin Heart Appoints New COO
11.1.4 Feb 26, 2008: Berlin Heart CEO Resigns
11.1.5 May 23, 2007: Berlin Heart Announces Management Changes
11.2 Product News
11.2.1 Aug 09, 2012: Study Reported In NEJM Shows Survival Using Berlin Heart's EXCOR Pediatric VAD Is Significantly Greater Than Standard-of-Care Bridging Therapy
11.2.2 Aug 06, 2012: Berlin Heart Reports First Pediatric Patient With EXCOR VAD In Japan
11.2.3 Aug 06, 2012: Berlin Heart's EXCOR Pediatric VAD Post Approval Study Protocol Approved
11.2.4 Jan 24, 2012: 1000th Child To Be Supported With Berlin Heart Ventricular Assist Device
11.2.5 Dec 16, 2011: Berlin Heart Receives FDA Approval For EXCOR Pediatric VAD
11.2.6 Nov 30, 2011: Berlin Heart Introduces New INCOR Smart Bag For INCOR Device
11.2.7 Nov 16, 2011: Clinical Trial Shows Berlin Heart's EXCOR Pediatric VAD Successfully Bridged 90% Of Children With Severe Heart Failure Who Were Waiting For Heart Transplant
11.2.8 Jul 26, 2011: FDA Advisory Panel Unanimously Recommends Approval Of EXCOR Pediatric Ventricular Assist Device For Use In US
11.2.9 Jul 26, 2011: FDA Advisory Panel Unanimously Recommends Approval Of EXCOR Pediatric Ventricular Assist Device For Use In US: Berlin Heart
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.