2012-09-21 07:34:51 - New Manufacturing market report from Canadean: "BWAY Holding Company: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Report"
Canadean's "BWAY Holding Company: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "BWAY Holding Company: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BWAY Holding Company
Canadean's "BWAY Holding Company: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research
methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/460364_bway_holding_company_packaging_compan ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BWAY Holding Company" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "BWAY Holding Company
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BWAY Holding Company (BWAY Holding) is a metal and plastic packaging products manufacturer based in the US. The product portfolio includes aerosol cans, cone and pour top cans, ammunition boxes, metal paint cans, F-style containers, open head pails, monotop cans, tight head pails and oil cans. In addition, it manufactures rigid plastic containers including open head ECO-PAIL, open head pails, drums, screw top injection pails and drums, tight head containers and twist and lock pails. These products find applications in various markets including adhesives, personal care products, chemicals, foods, fragrances and pharmaceuticals. BWAY Holding through its wholly-owned operating subsidiary BWAY Corporation (BWAY) operates across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.