2012-09-13 01:25:47 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Centrica plc (Centrica) is an integrated energy company. The company focuses on securing and delivering energy; and offering home and business energy solutions. Centrica operates through four business segments, namely, Downstream UK, Upstream UK, Storage UK and North America. The company's activities include exploration and production of natural gas in the UK and Norwegian continental shelf; generation of electricity through the operation of four onshore and offshore wind farms, and eight Combined Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT) power stations; gas storage; and supply of gas and electricity. The company operates in seven countries that includes, the UK, Canada, the US, Norway, Germany, the Netherlands, Trinidad & Tobago. Centrica is headquartered in Berkshire, the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461478_centrica_plc_cna_financial_and_strate ..
on expansion through partnership agreements, acquisitions and new project developments. Recently its British Gas division has invested EUR4.5m for a minority shareholding in Power Plus Communications Gmbh that provides broadband powerline technology for smart grid and smart metering applications. Centrica plc, and Statoil ASA signed an extension to their Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to collaborate on gas-focussed exploration opportunities in Norway and the UK
Centrica plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 13, 2012: Environment Agency Begins Public Consultation On Draft Decisions For Environmental Permits For Hinkley Point C Nuclear Power Station
Aug 09, 2012: Heerema Installs Valemon Jacket For Statoil At Valemon Oil Field In North Sea: SNC-Lavalin
Aug 07, 2012: Gdf Suez And Partners Set To Develop Cygnus Gas Field In UK
Jul 26, 2012: Faroe Petroleum Finds Hydrocarbons At 6506/11-9 S Cooper Well In Norwegian Sea
Jul 25, 2012: Centrica Welcomes Shallow Water Gas Field Allowance
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Centrica plc provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.