2012-05-15 15:48:47 - Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Dairy Products in Turkey: Industry Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Turkish Dairy Products market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Report Findings Include:
* Turkey is one of the largest milk producers in the world with a total dairy products market valued at TL27.7 billion in 2011.
* Turkey’s market for dairy products is in a growth
stage, expanding by 19% per annum on average over the review period. The majority of demand in the market is created by households, which accounted for 91% of total market sales in 2011, with this share growing by nine percentage points since 2000. The demand from businesses had the remaining 9% of total market in 2011.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/383773_dairy_products_in_turkey_industry_rep ..
Product coverage: Butter, Cheese and Curd, Ice Cream, Milk and Cream, Yoghurt and Other Dairy Produce.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts).
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dairy Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Report Table of Contents:
DAIRY PRODUCTS IN TURKEY: ISIC 152
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Chart 1 Hierarchical Position of Dairy Products Industry
Chart 2 Attractiveness Index of Dairy Products Industry Among Other Turkey Industries in the Category
Chart 3 Attractiveness Index of Dairy Products Industry Among Other Turkey Industries in the Category
Chart 4 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of Dairy Products Industry Among All Turkey Industries
Attractiveness Index: Explanation
Chart 6 Key Industry Indicators 2005-2011
Chart 7 Key Industry Indicators Annual Growth 2006-2011
Chart 8 Turnover of Local Producers and Nominal GDP 1998-2017
Chart 9 Total Market Dynamics and the Role of Local Producers
Chart 10 Turnover of Local Producers at Constant Prices vs Changes in Producer Prices
Role of Imports and Exports
Chart 11 Imports and Exports 2005-2011
Chart 12 Import vs Export Growth
Chart 13 Turnover of Local Producers by Sector 2005-2011
Chart 14 Industry Sectors' Growth Indices 1998-2017
Chart 15 Buyers' Expenditure on Dairy Products Industry 2005-2011
Chart 16 Annual Growth of Buyers' Expenditure 2005-2011
Chart 17 Buyers' Share of Dairy Products Market 2005-2011
Chart 18 Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2005-2011
Chart 19 Annual Growth of Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2006-2011
Chart 20 Spending on Suppliers as Share of Total Industry's Costs 2005-2011
Chart 21 Forecasts 2012-2017
About Euromonitor International
Euromonitor International is a world leading independent provider of business intelligence on industries, countries and consumers. Their business intelligence products include award-winning online information databases, market reports and business reference books. Founded in 1972, Euromonitor International is a privately owned company with offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai and Vilnius. Euromonitor has a team of over 600 in-country analysts worldwide, giving them a unique capability to deliver high quality and reliable business information. View more research from Euromonitor International at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1009
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.