2012-09-29 17:59:53 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Edison SpA - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update"
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
* Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
* Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products
and services - A list of major products, services and brands
* Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/464672_edison_spa_power_plants_and_swot_anal ..
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Edison SpA, Operational Metrics, By Capacity
Edison SpA, Operational Metrics, By Generation
Edison SpA, Operational Metrics, By Customers
Edison SpA, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information
Edison SpA, Hydro Power Plants
Edison SpA, Hydro Power Plants, Italy
Edison SpA, Thermal Power Plants
Edison SpA, Thermal Power Plants, Brazil
Edison SpA, Thermal Power Plants, Greece
Edison SpA, Thermal Power Plants, Italy
Major Products and Services
Edison SpA Strengths
Integrated Operational Structure
Robust Gas Infrastructure Projects
Focus on Research and Development
Edison SpA Weaknesses
Decline in Financial Performance
Edison SpA Opportunities
New License Grants
Edison SpA Threats
Volatile Macroeconomic Factors
Transportation and Storage of Gases
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Key Employee Biographies
Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Financial Deals Landscape
Edison SpA, Deals Summary
Edison SpA, Power, Deal Details
Edison And Hellenic Petroleum Form 50:50 Joint Venture
Hellenic Petroleum Forms Joint Venture With Edison
Edison Signs An Agreement With Confagricoltura
Edison To Form A Joint Venture With Dolomiti Energia
Edison Completes Private Placement Of 3.875% Bonds For $837.9 Million
Edison Completes Private Placement Of $679.4 Million Of 3.25% Bonds Due 2015
Edison Completes 4.25% Bond Offering For $972.6 Million
Edison Completes Private Placement Of Bonds For $988 Million
Edison To Invest $2,305 Million For Two Coal Power Projects In Serbia
Cofathec Acquires Six Thermoelectric Power Plants For $188 Million From Edison
Alpiq Holding To Sell 20% Interest In Edipower To Delmi For $260 Million
Edison Receives Board Of Directors Approval To Sell 50% Interest In Edipower To Delmi For $789 Million
Edison Acquires 100% Interest In Parco Eolico
Edison Acquires AMG Gas
SEL Acquires Hydros From Edison
Edison SpA Sells 51% Interest In Dolomiti Edison Energy To Dolomiti Energia
Edison Sells Majority Stake In Termoelettrica Celano To Seci Energia
Atel Acquires Minority Stake In Edipower
BG Italia Acquires Remaining 66.3% Interest In Serene From Edison
Rete Trasmissione Locale Acquires Edison Rete SpA
Edison Acquires EDF Energia Italia From EDF International
Edison SpA - Recent Developments
Apr 19, 2012: Iraq Shortlists 47 Bidders To Participate In Next Round Of Auction For Energy Exploration Rights
Feb 21, 2011: Montenegro Attracts 15 Companies For Offshore Oil And Gas Concessions
Oct 11, 2010: Iraq Shortlists 13 Companies For New Gas Auction
Sep 16, 2010: Norway Receives Applications From 41 Companies For APA 2010 Licensing Round
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.