2012-10-12 07:44:48 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Energoatom Concern OJSC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Energoatom Concern OJSC (Energoatom) is a state-owned company engaged in the operation of nuclear power plants (NPPs) in Russian Federation. Energoatom currently operates 10 nuclear power plants comprising 32 power units with a total capacity of 23,242 MW. It intends to build new units and to carry this number to 59 units by the end of 2030. The specialized service line of the concern includes the following: nuclear power plant operation; economic, financial and commercial functions of an operating organization; centralized sale of produced electricity at a single tariff; investment activities; international cooperation on NPP safety enhancement and personnel training. The company is also focused on activities like creating favorable conditions for effective operation and development, providing information and resource
support for nuclear power plant safety enhancement, reducing production costs and fulfilling international commitment. It is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/494004_energoatom_concern_ojsc_strategic_swo ..
Energoatom Concern OJSC Key Recent Developments
Sep 21, 2012: Rosenergoatom To Shut Unit 3 At Leningrad NPP For Maintenance
Sep 17, 2012: Rosenergoatom Reconnects Unit 1 At Rostov NPP To Grid
Sep 10, 2012: Rosenergoatom Disconnects Unit 1 At Balakovo Nuclear Power Plant In Russia For Maintenance
Sep 06, 2012: Arako To Supply Equipment For Leningrad NPP-2 In Russia
Sep 05, 2012: Rosenergoatom's Kola NPP Produces 517.9 Million kWh Of Electricity In August 2012
GlobalData'sEnergoatom Concern OJSC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.