2014-01-27 12:07:28 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Exiqon A/S (EXQ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Exiqon A/S (Exiqon) is a Denmark-based biotechnology company. It manufactures gene expression analysis products for the life sciences industry and cellular based diagnostic tests for the diagnostics industry. In addition, it offers pharmaceutical services, including the discovery of new miRNA biomarkers, through collaborations with pharmaceutical companies. The company develops products through its proprietary technology LNA ((Locked Nucleic Acid) detection technology. The company's products serve as a platform for the development of molecular diagnostic tests. It develops molecular diagnostic tests in collaboration with pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies. The company's products include RNA isolation kits; microRNA Array system, a system for global microRNA expression profiling; microRNA qPCR system, which enables microRNA expression profiling; microRNA detection probes that are used for the ultra-sensitive
and detection of microRNAs by Northern blot analysis; and microRNA inhibitor products for functional analysis of microRNAs. It also offers RNA microarrays that capture probes for expression analysis of splice variants, small RNAs, and even mRNA; qPCR assays for mRNA and ncRNA; RNA detection probes for in situ hybridization and Northern blot; longRNA GapmeR, which are antisense oligonucleotides used for the inhibition of mRNA and lncRNA function; SNP (single nucleotide polymorphism) detection oligonucleotides; SNP microarrays; FISH probes; custom LNA oligonucleotides; LNA phosphoramidites for the synthesis of LNA containing oligonucleotides; and A2-quencher phosphoramidite, a dark quencher with no native fluorescence developed for real-time PCR probes. In addition, the company provides RNA isolation services for the sample types, including blood derived serum, plasma and other bio-fluids, clinical FFPE and fresh frozen tissues, and cell lines; MicroRNA array services; MicroRNA profiling services; and in situ hybridization screening services. Exiqon A/S sells its products primarily under the miRCURY, miRCURY LNA, and LNA brands. The company has divided its operations into two business segments, namely, Diagnostics and Life Sciences. It also operates a Pharma Services business unit to assist pharmaceutical companies in drug discovery. It operates in Denmark, the US, Australia, China, Italy, Japan, Korea, and New Zealand. Exiqon is headquartered in Vedbaek, Denmark.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/733541_exiqon_as_exq_financial_and_strategic ..
Exiqon A/S Key Recent Developments
Aug 16, 2013: Exiqon Announces Interim Report For The Period 1 January - 30 June 2013 (Unaudited)
Feb 06, 2013: Exiqon Reports Group Revenue Of DDK117.4m In 2012
Jun 03, 2013: Exiqon Awarded Global microRNA Research Tools Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan
Mar 19, 2013: Exiqon Launches LNA Gapmers For Inhibition Of mRNA And lncRNA In Functional Studies
May 06, 2013: Exiqon Reports Revenue Of DDK31.8m In Q1 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Exiqon A/S provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Exiqon A/S including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.