2013-12-10 13:19:37 - Fast Market Research recommends "Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile" from GlobalData, now available
Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP (FMC) is a law firm. The company is engaged in providing legal services in the areas of construction, infrastructure and real estate sector. FMC operates in Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary. The company is headquartered at Quebec, Canada and employs 500 people.
GlobalData's Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP's deals for the past five years segregated into year,
deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/709971_fraser_milner_casgrain_llp_alternativ ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP, Alternative Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP, Alternative Energy, Deal Details
Atlantic Power Acquires Capital Power For US$1.1 Billion
ENMAX Energy Acquires Kettles Hill Wind Energy From Creststreet Kettles Hill Windpower
Boralex Acquires Nine Wind Farms From Gengrowth Renewables
ENMAX Green Power Acquires Kettles Hill Wind Farm Project For US$161 Million From Kettles Hill Wind Energy
Boralex Acquires Ocean Falls Hydroelectric Power Stations
Le Plateau Wind Announces Project Financing Of US$252 Million For Le Plateau Wind Power Project In Quebec, Canada
AltaGas To Invest US$677 Million For Forrest Kerr Hydro Electric Power Project In British Columbia, Canada
Enbridge And RES Invest US$270 Million In Greenwich Wind Power Project In Ontario, Canada
Suncor Energy Secures Grant Of US$102 Million For The Expansion Of St. Clair Ethanol Plant In Ontario, Canada
Naikun Wind And Enmax Announce Project Financing Of US$1,275 Million For NaiKun Wind Power Project, Canada
NaiKun Wind To Invest US$1,639 Million Hecate Strait Wind Farm, Canada
EPCOR Utilities Acquires Quality Wind Project From BC Hydro
Kruger Energy To Invest US$311 Million In Monteregie Wind Power Project In Quebec, Canada
Capital Power Completes Public Offering Of US$298.91 Million
Capital Power Completes Public Offering Of 4.85% Notes Due 2019 For US$251.8 Million
Epcor Power Completes US$150 Million Senior Notes Private Placement
Epcor Power Completes US$75 Million Senior Notes Private Placement
Boralex Completes Public Offering Of US$100 Million
Capital Power Files Prospectus For Public Offering Of Securities For US$2 Billion
Performance Plants Secures US$12.93 Million In Equity Financing
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.