2012-09-16 04:37:07 - Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Cards and Payments Industry=
"Global Cards and Payments Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Cards and Payments Industry" is a new report by Timetric and VRL that analyzes how media spend, marketing and sales strategies and business practices are set to change in 2012-2013 in the cards and payments industry. This report gives you access to the media channel spending outlooks, marketing budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading companies. The report also identifies future growth of companies, M&A and investment expectations. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities.
- www.fastmr.com/prod/462051_global_cards_and_payments_industry_ou ..
* Brazil, India and China are estimated to be the fastest growing regions among emerging markets for the cards and payments industry. The relatively lower levels of public debt in these regions, leading economic growth, expansion of business activities into emerging markets, changing consumer lifestyles and increasing disposable incomes are fueling growth.
* A total of 47% of respondents expect their companies to increase their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months, with only 9% looking to decrease it.
* Product and service differentiation, accepting recommendations from existing customers, brand strength and awareness act as essential features to attract new customers.
The report features the opinions of global cards and payments industry respondents related to the following:
* Revenue growth and future developments in business structure
* Merger and acquisition activity
* Change in staff recruitment activity
* Key regions of growth
* High demand products and vital channels of growth
* Key industry threats and opportunities
* Annual marketing budgets and change in marketing expenditure
* Future spending outlook on media channels
* Marketing agency selection criteria
Reasons to Purchase
* Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy.
* Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business.
* Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
* Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns, drivers and changing strategies of cards and payments industry companies.
* Project how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
* Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by companies in the industry.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Visa Corporation, First Data Corporation, American Express, Gemalto N.V., MasterCard Worldwide, Oracle Corporation, ACI Worldwide, Clear2Pay
Partial Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents
2 Executive Summary
3 Industry Dynamics
3.1 Revenue Growth Expectations
3.2 Future Developments in Business Structure
3.2.1 New product developments
3.3 Planned Change in Staff Recruitment
3.4 Merger and Acquisition Activity Expectations
4 Cards and Payments Industry: Market Growth Outlook
4.1 Demand in Emerging Markets
4.2 Growth Expectations in Developed Countries
4.3 High Demand Products
4.4 Vital Channels of Growth
5 Threats and Opportunities for the Cards and Payments Industry
5.1 Key Drivers of Growth
5.2 Leading Business Concerns
5.3 Critical Business Success Factors
5.4 Essential Features for Customer Attraction
6 Cards and Payments Industry: Marketing Expenditure Activity
6.1 Annual Marketing Budgets
6.2 Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure
6.3 Future Investment in Media Channels
7 Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2012-2013
7.1 Key Marketing Aims
7.2 Key Marketing Initiatives: Budget Allocations
7.3 Essential Amendments to Marketing Activities in 2012-2013
7.4 Critical Success Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency
7.5 Industry Leaders
8.1 Full Survey Results
8.3 Contact Us
8.4 About Timetric
8.5 About VRL Financial News
List of Tables
Table 1: Global Cards and Payments Industry Respondents by Job Role 2012
Table 2: Global Cards and Payments Industry Respondents by Company Turnover 2012
Table 3: Revenue Growth Optimism in Global Cards and Payments Industry 2012-2013
Table 4: Key Expected Changes in Business Structure in the Global Cards and Payments Industry 2012-2013
Table 5: New Product Developments in the Global Cards and Payments Industry 2012
Table 6: Planned Change in Staff Recruitment in the Global Cards and Payments Industry 2012-2013
Table 7: Merger and Acquisition Activity Expectations in the Global Cards and Payments Industry 2012-2013
Table 8: Demand in Emerging Markets in the Global Cards and Payments Industry 2012-2013
Table 9: Growth Expectations in Developed Countries in the Global Cards and Payments Industry 2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.