2013-12-04 05:36:23 - New Business research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
GNC Holdings, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
* Detailed information on GNC Holdings, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* A study of the major internal and external factors affecting GNC Holdings, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
* An in-depth view of the business model of GNC Holdings, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
* Intelligence on GNC Holdings, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
* News about GNC Holdings, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
* Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/737700_gnc_holdings_inc_strategy_and_swot_re ..
GNC Holdings, Inc. (GNC or 'the company') is a specialty retailer of health and wellness products. It sells vitamins, minerals and herbal supplement products (VMHS), sports nutrition products and diet products. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and employed 14,500 people as of December 31, 2012, of whom 8,500 were part-time employees. The company recorded revenues of $2,430 million in the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 17.3% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $427.8 million in FY2012, an increase of 51.4% over FY2011. The net profit was $240.2 million in FY2012, an increase of 81.5% over FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
* Gain understanding of GNC Holdings, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
* Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
* Assess GNC Holdings, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Stay up to date on GNC Holdings, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects"
Companies Mentioned in this Report: GNC Holdings, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Company Overview
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Overview and Key Facts
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Overview
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Key Facts
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Key Employees
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Key Employee Biographies
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Major Products and Services
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Company History
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Management Statement
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Key Competitors
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Company Analysis
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Business Description
GNC Holdings, Inc.: SWOT Analysis
GNC Holdings, Inc.: SWOT Overview
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Strengths
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Weaknesses
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Opportunities
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Threats
GNC Holdings, Inc.: Recent Developments
List of Tables
Table 1: GNC Holdings, Inc.: Key Facts
Table 2: GNC Holdings, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 4: GNC Holdings, Inc.: Key Competitors
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.