2012-09-01 12:44:03 - New Retailing research report from Canadean is now available from Fast Market Research
Canadean's "ICA AB: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, mergers and acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "ICA AB: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ICA AB
Canadean's "ICA AB: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized
research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/451758_ica_ab_retail_company_profile_and_swo ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ICA AB" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "ICA AB
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ICA AB (ICA) is an operator of hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores and discount stores, offering food, meals, house-wares and sports goods in Sweden. In addition, it offers financial services to customers. The company offers its products and services under the ICA and Rimi banners. The company's business units include ICA Sweden, ICA Norway, Rimi Baltic and ICA Bank. It owns and manages 2, 125 owned and retailer-owned stores across Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Currently, the company operates as a joint venture with 40.00% owned by Hakon Invest AB of Sweden and 60.00% by Royal Ahold N.V. of the Netherlands. ICA is headquartered in Solna, Sweden.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.