2012-05-14 10:14:03 - Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "News Agencies in Turkey: Industry Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Turkish News Agencies market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Report Findings Include:
* Turkey’s news agencies market enjoyed strong growth of 32% per annum between 2000- 2011 and reached TL2.1 billion at the end of the review period. This was due to Turkey’s growing international presence as
an important economy, a unique culture and an attractive tourism destination.
* The major buyers of Turkey’s news agencies services were businesses, which accounted for a 66% share of total market in 2011, 10 percentage points lower than 2000. Among these, national and international television stations, newspapers, news websites and radio stations were the major clients, with the demand from business associations, universities and private firms being much smaller. The government, through its public institutions, constituted a sizeable share of 32% of total market value in 2011, an increase of nine percentage points since 2000. Finally, households comprised a stable 1% share of total market during the review period.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/383929_news_agencies_in_turkey_industry_repo ..
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts).
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the News Agencies market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Report Table of Contents:
NEWS AGENCIES IN TURKEY: ISIC 922
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Chart 1 Hierarchical Position of News Agencies Industry
Chart 2 Attractiveness Index of News Agencies Industry Among Other Turkey Industries in the Category
Chart 3 Attractiveness Index of News Agencies Industry Among Other Turkey Industries in the Category
Chart 4 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of News Agencies Industry Among All Turkey Industries
Attractiveness Index: Explanation
Chart 6 Key Industry Indicators 2005-2011
Chart 7 Key Industry Indicators Annual Growth 2006-2011
Chart 8 Turnover of Local Producers and Nominal GDP 1998-2017
Chart 9 Total Market Dynamics and the Role of Local Producers
Role of Imports and Exports
Chart 10 Imports and Exports 2005-2011
Chart 11 Import vs Export Growth
Chart 12 Number of Local Producers by Size of Enterprises 2005-2011
Chart 13 Buyers' Expenditure on News Agencies Industry 2005-2011
Chart 14 Annual Growth of Buyers' Expenditure 2005-2011
Chart 15 Buyers' Share of News Agencies Market 2005-2011
Chart 16 Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2005-2011
Chart 17 Annual Growth of Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2006-2011
Chart 18 Spending on Suppliers as Share of Total Industry's Costs 2005-2011
Chart 19 Forecasts 2012-2017
About Euromonitor International
Euromonitor International is a world leading independent provider of business intelligence on industries, countries and consumers. Their business intelligence products include award-winning online information databases, market reports and business reference books. Founded in 1972, Euromonitor International is a privately owned company with offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai and Vilnius. Euromonitor has a team of over 600 in-country analysts worldwide, giving them a unique capability to deliver high quality and reliable business information. View more research from Euromonitor International at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1009
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.