2013-06-28 18:38:39 - Fast Market Research recommends "Aviation Industry Corporation of China: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" from Strategic Defence Intelligence, now available
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Aviation Industry Corporation of China: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aviation Industry Corporation of China
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee
a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/628382_aviation_industry_corporation_of_chin ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aviation Industry Corporation of China" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aviation Industry Corporation of China
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) is a state-owned enterprise and an investment institution that provides advanced aviation-weaponry to the Chinese military forces. It designs, develops and manufactures aircraft, jet fighters, bombers, helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV's), turbojet engines, turbo fan engines and missiles. It offers airport ground support equipment, mechanical electrical products, auto components and parts for engine, construction materials, and aviation weaponry equipment and systems. It also provides services such aircraft leasing, general aviation, air transportation, medical service, construction survey and design, civil engineering contracting and construction, and real estate/property development. The company owns 200 member companies and 20 listed affiliate companies. AVIC is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
About Strategic Defence Intelligence
Strategic Defence Intelligence provides a stream of continuously updated customer and competitor intelligence, as well as detailed research reports providing an unrivalled source of global information on the latest developments in the defence industry. View more research from Strategic Defence Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1040
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.