2012-05-26 18:05:44 - Recently published research from ICD-Research, "BAE Systems Australia: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
ICD Research's "BAE Systems Australia: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
ICD Research's "BAE Systems Australia: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BAE Systems Australia
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/386771_bae_systems_australia_defense_company ..
ICD Research's "BAE Systems Australia: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which
are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BAE Systems Australia" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "BAE Systems Australia
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BAE Systems Australia Defence Pty (BAE Systems) designs and manufactures security systems across the aerospace, land and integrated systems, maritime and logistics domains. The company operates as a subsidiary of BAE Systems Australia Limited. Its core capabilities include military air support, air defense, mission support systems, naval shipbuilding and repair, land combat systems and maintenance services. Furthermore, it offers intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, garrison support, warehousing and logistics, electronic warfare systems and communication services. The company offers its products to Australian Defense Force. BAE Systems is headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
ICD Research is a full-service global market research consultancy service. Their specialities include online research, qualitative and quantitative research, custom approach and actionable insights. ICD-Research's capabilities provide a one-stop research and analysis service with full-spectrum consulting, from problem definition, through conducting fieldwork, to delivery of strategic recommendations. View more research from ICD-Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1029
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.