2013-09-01 20:47:34 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Bahrain Gas Markets, 2013"
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Bahrain. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields and LNG terminals) in Bahrain. The report compares the investment environment in Bahrain with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Bahrain together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
* Historic and forecast data relating to
production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields and LNG terminals in Bahrain for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Bahrain.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Bahrain's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Bahrain including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major natural gas assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Occidental Petroleum Corporation, The Bahrain Petroleum Company B.S.C., PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Bahrain Energy Sector
2.1 Bahrain Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Bahrain Energy Sector, Natural Gas
2.2.1 Bahrain Natural Gas, Overview
2.2.2 Bahrain Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Bahrain Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Bahrain Natural Gas, Infrastructure
3 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector
3.1 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
3.1.1 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
3.1.2 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Assets Map
3.1.3 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Type
3.1.4 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Assets
3.1.5 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share based on Marketed Equity Weighted Natural Gas Production
3.2 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Forecasts
3.2.1 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production Forecast
3.3 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Asset Details
3.3.1 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector, Active Natural Gas Asset Details
3.4 Bahrain Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
3.4.1 Oct 12, 2011: Neste Oil, Bapco And nogaholding Start Production At Base Oil Plant In Bahrain
4 Bahrain LNG Sector
4.1 Bahrain LNG Sector, Key Data
4.2 Bahrain LNG Sector, Regasification
4.2.1 Bahrain LNG Sector, Regasification, Total Regasification Capacity
4.2.2 Bahrain LNG Sector, Regasification Capacity
5 Profile of Occidental Petroleum Corporation
5.1 Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Key Information
5.2 Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Company Overview
5.3 Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Business Description
5.3.1 Business Overview
5.3.3 Midstream, Marketing and Other
5.3.4 Oil and Gas
5.4 Occidental Petroleum Corporation, SWOT Analysis
5.4.2 Occidental Petroleum Corporation Strengths
5.4.3 Occidental Petroleum Corporation Weaknesses
5.4.4 Occidental Petroleum Corporation Opportunities
5.4.5 Occidental Petroleum Corporation Threats
6 Profile of The Bahrain Petroleum Company B.S.C.
6.1 The Bahrain Petroleum Company B.S.C., Key Information
6.2 The Bahrain Petroleum Company B.S.C., Company Overview
6.3 The Bahrain Petroleum Company B.S.C., Business Description
6.3.1 Business Overview
7 Profile of PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited
7.1 PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited, Key Information
7.2 PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited, Company Overview
7.3 PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited, Business Description
7.3.1 Business Overview
7.3.2 Exploration and Production
7.4 PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited, SWOT Analysis
7.4.2 PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited Strengths
7.4.3 PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited Weaknesses
7.4.4 PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited Opportunities
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.