2014-02-26 12:16:02 - New Alternative Energy market report from GlobalData: "Clipper Windpower, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777422_clipper_windpower_llc_strategic_swot_ ..
Clipper Windpower LLC, (Clipper), carries out turbine manufacturing and wind project development. It designs 2.5 MW of wind turbines, Liberty wind turbine, and develops wind projects in the Americas and Europe. Its services include assessment of wind resource, land acquisition and permitting, community education and acceptance, local government support, project management, project ownership and joint ventures, and project financing. The company through its subsidiary, Clipper Windpower Development Company, LLC acquires and sells wind development projects with or without wind turbines and manages over 6500 MW wind resource development assets. Clipper is a part of Platinum Equity LLC.
Clipper Windpower, LLC Key Recent Developments
May 14, 2013 Iowa State University Engineers Designs Concrete Towers For Wind Turbines.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Clipper Windpower, LLC
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Key Facts
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Key Employees
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Key Operational Employees
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Major Products and Services
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Key Operational Summary
Clipper Windpower, LLC, Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (Power Generation), 2010
Clipper Windpower, LLC - History
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Business Description
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Corporate Strategy
Clipper Windpower, LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Strengths
Strength - Project Portfolio
Strength - Strategic Location
Strength - Innovative Technologies
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Weaknesses
Weakness - Reliance on Single Product Line
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Renewable Energy Sources
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Electricity
Opportunity - Acquisition by Platinum Equity
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Threats
Threat - Fluctuating Prices of Raw Materials
Threat - Competitive Pressures
Clipper Windpower, LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Clipper Windpower, LLC, Power, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Clipper Windpower, LLC, Power, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Clipper Windpower, LLC, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Clipper Windpower, LLC, Recent Developments
May 14, 2013: Iowa State University Engineers Designs Concrete Towers For Wind Turbines
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Clipper Windpower, LLC, Key Facts
Clipper Windpower, LLC, Key Employees
Clipper Windpower, LLC, Key Operational Employees
Clipper Windpower, LLC, Major Products and Services
Clipper Windpower, LLC, Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, MW, 2010
Clipper Windpower, LLC, History
Clipper Windpower, LLC, Other Locations
Clipper Windpower, LLC, Subsidiaries
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.