2012-04-14 03:15:20 - Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Coke Oven Products in Mexico: Industrial Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Coke Oven Products market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/347283_coke_oven_products_in_mexico_industri ..
Report Findings Include:
* Being a significant supplier to the cement, steel and power industries, the Mexican manufacturing industry of coke oven products grew by 14% per annum in 2000-2011.
Overall, Mexican coke oven products grew by 293% in 2000-2011 and was valued at Mx$7.3 billion in 2011. Businesses created almost the entire demand for coke oven products as they had an average 99% share of the local buyers’ market. The remaining 1% of demand came from capital purchases. The main use of coke oven products by consuming industries are for energy generation: for example, the Mexican cement industry fulfils 62% of its energy needs with petroleum coke and a further 5% with coal. The steel industry is also a significant user of coke for supplying fuel for their production. When the global steel manufacturer ArcelorMittal announced plans to build a new steel plant in Mexico, it was simultaneously looking for options to purchase a coke oven plant.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts).
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Coke Oven Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Report Table of Contents:
COKE OVEN PRODUCTS IN MEXICO: ISIC 231
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Coke Oven Products
Chart 1 Hierarchical Position of Coke Oven Products Industry
Chart 2 Attractiveness Index of Coke Oven Products Industry Among Other Mexico Industries in the Category
Chart 3 Attractiveness Index of Coke Oven Products Industry Among Other Mexico Industries in the Category
Chart 4 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
Chart 5 Attractiveness Index of Coke Oven Products Industry Among All Mexico Industries
Attractiveness Index: Explanation
Chart 6 Key Industry Indicators 2005-2011
Chart 7 Key Industry Indicators Annual Growth 2006-2011
Chart 8 Turnover of Local Producers and Nominal GDP 1998-2017
Chart 9 Total Market Dynamics and the Role of Local Producers
Role of Imports and Exports
Chart 10 Imports and Exports 2005-2011
Chart 11 Import vs Export Growth
Chart 12 Number of Local Producers by Size of Enterprises 2005-2011
Chart 13 Local Producers' Turnover by Size of Enterprises 2005-2011
Chart 14 Buyers' Expenditure on Coke Oven Products Industry 2005-2011
Chart 15 Annual Growth of Buyers' Expenditure 2005-2011
Chart 16 Buyers' Share of Coke Oven Products Market 2005-2011
Chart 17 Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2005-2011
Chart 18 Annual Growth of Main Industry Costs and Suppliers 2006-2011
Chart 19 Spending on Suppliers as Share of Total Industry's Costs 2005-2011
Chart 20 Forecasts 2012-2017
About Euromonitor International
Euromonitor International is a world leading independent provider of business intelligence on industries, countries and consumers. Their business intelligence products include award-winning online information databases, market reports and business reference books. Founded in 1972, Euromonitor International is a privately owned company with offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai and Vilnius. Euromonitor has a team of over 600 in-country analysts worldwide, giving them a unique capability to deliver high quality and reliable business information. View more research from Euromonitor International at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1009
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.