2013-08-30 11:09:27 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Congo Brazzaville. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals) in Congo Brazzaville. The report compares the investment environment in Congo Brazzaville with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in Congo Brazzaville together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
- www.fastmr.com/prod/671113_congo_brazzaville_oil_markets_2013.as ..
* Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
* Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in Congo Brazzaville for the period 2005-2017.
* Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Congo Brazzaville.
* Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Congo Brazzaville's energy industry.
* Information on the top companies in the Congo Brazzaville including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
* Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
* Assess your competitor's major crude oil assets and their performance.
* Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil sector of each country.
* Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Eni S.p.A., Total S.A., Murphy Oil Corporation
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Congo Brazzaville, Energy Sector
2.1 Congo Brazzaville Energy Sector, Market Overview
2.2 Congo Brazzaville Energy Sector, Oil
2.2.1 Congo Brazzaville Oil, Overview
2.2.2 Congo Brazzaville Oil, Supply and Demand Balance
2.2.3 Congo Brazzaville Crude Oil, Regulatory Structure
2.2.4 Congo Brazzaville Crude Oil, Infrastructure
3 Congo Brazzaville of Oil Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking
3.2 The Overall Ranking
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness
3.3.1 Maximum Government Take Index
3.3.2 Fiscal Flexibility
3.3.3 Maximum State Participation
3.4 Oil Sector Performance
3.4.1 Exploration Activity
3.4.2 Oil Production
3.4.3 Oil Reserves
3.4.4 Oil Consumption
3.4.5 Refining Industry
3.5 Economic Performance
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index
3.6 Socio-Political Performance
4 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector
4.1 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
4.1.1 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
4.1.2 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Assets Map
4.1.3 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil-Historical Production by Type
4.1.4 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production by Assets
4.1.5 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share of Key Companies Based on Gross Equity Weighted Crude Oil Production
4.2 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Production Forecast
4.2.1 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production Forecast
4.3 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Asset Details
4.3.1 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Active Crude Oil Asset Details
4.3.2 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Planned Crude Oil Asset Details
4.4 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Major Oil Discoveries
4.4.1 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Number of Major Oil Discoveries
4.4.2 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Major Oil Discovery Details
4.5 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Recent Discoveries
4.5.1 Dec 22, 2011: Lundin Petroleum Encounters Oil At Makouala Marine-1 Well Offshore Congo
4.5.2 Jan 25, 2011: Total Announces Two New Oil Discoveries In Moho-Bilondo License, Republic Of Congo
4.6 Congo Brazzaville Exploration and Production Sector, Drilling and Production Updates
4.6.1 May 01, 2013: CNOOC Starts Drilling First Well In Offshore Republic Of Congo
4.6.2 Nov 21, 2012: Murphy Oil Provides Update On Opale Marine - 1 Well In MPN Permit, Congo
4.6.3 Jun 06, 2012: Panoro Energy Provides Update On Mengo-Kundji-Bindi Operations
4.6.4 Jun 05, 2012: PA Resources Provides May 2012 Production Update
5 Congo Brazzaville FPSO Industry
5.1 Congo Brazzaville FPSO Industry, FPSO Capacity Details by Vessel
5.2 Congo Brazzaville FPSO Industry, FPSO Vessel Specifications
6 Congo Brazzaville FSO Industry
6.1 Congo Brazzaville FSO Industry, FSO Capacity Details by Vessel
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.