2013-10-12 12:25:30 - Recently published research from Datamonitor, "Consumer and Innovation Trends in Savory Snacks", is now available at Fast Market Research
As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior, it is increasingly vital to understand how to shape products to best meet them. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the savory snacks category globally, using Datamonitor's TrendSights mega-trend framework as a basis to organize the key themes covered.
Scope of this Report:
* Each section contains a concise SWOT analysis that outlines how each TrendSights mega-trend can be applied to the savory snacks category.
* Consumer insight analysis covering 24 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' purchase of savory snacks.
* Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations in savory snacks from across the globe.
* Key considerations
and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/695499_consumer_and_innovation_trends_in_sav ..
Rising health-consciousness has resulted in increasing consumer demand for bakery products with "natural" attributes. Six in 10 global consumers claim to be highly influenced by "natural/all-natural" ingredients claims, highlighting opportunities to drive purchase of savory snack products via claims and marketing.
Younger consumers, particularly those aged 15-17, find the concept of drinkable snacks appealing.
Keywords: savory snacks, potato chips, popcorn, tortilla chips, nuts and seeds, ethnic snacks, health, superfoods, flavor innovation, flavors, convenience, on-the-go, Hispanics, drinkable snacks, online, social media, sustainability.
Reasons to Get this Report:
* How do Datamonitor's mega-trends apply specifically to savory snacks? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
* Where is innovation occurring in savory snacks and what does it look like?
* Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for savory snack manufacturers?
* How are Western brands penetrating emerging markets like India?
The Datamonitor Group is a world-leading provider of premium global business information, delivering independent data, analysis and opinion across the Automotive, Consumer Markets, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics & Express, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Retail, Technology and Telecoms industries. Datamonitor's market intelligence products and services ensure that you will achieve your desired commercial goals by giving you the insight you need to best respond to your competitive environment. View more research from Datamonitor at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1002
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.