2013-10-06 14:40:29 - Fast Market Research recommends "Diabetes - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Global Markets Direct's, 'Diabetes - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Diabetes, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Diabetes. Diabetes - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Full Report Details at
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Diabetes.
* A review of the Diabetes products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Diabetes pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Diabetes.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Diabetes pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Baxter International Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, Eli Lilly and Company, Athersys, Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd, Merck & Co., Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Tissue Repair Company, Meytav Technological Incubator, Ipsen S.A., Piramal Healthcare Limited, Astellas Pharma Inc., Biocon Limited, Dong-A Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited, Biodel Inc., Zosano Pharma, Inc., TheraKine Inc., Access Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Alchemia Limited, Insmed Incorporated, Genfit, Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, Lupin Limited, Opexa Therapeutics, Inc., Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd, ConjuChem Biotechnologies Inc., Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Yuhan Corporation, Array BioPharma Inc., XOMA Ltd., Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, Choongwae Pharma Corp, Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Ahn-Gook Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., HYUNDAI PHARM. CO., LTD., Panacea Biotec Limited, Summit Corporation plc, Transgene Biotek Ltd, DONGKOOK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Hybrigenics S.A., Digna Biotech, S.L., Angelini Group, Betagenon AB, Sirtris Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Jenrin Discovery, Inc., Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc., Evolva SA, Phosphagenics Limited, Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc., Spherix Incorporated, Ambrx, Inc., Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc., GP Pharm, S.A., Diabetology Limited, MSM Protein Technologies, Inc., Zealand Pharma A/S, Indus Biotech Private Limited, NOXXON Pharma AG, Omeros Corporation, Aegis Therapeutics, LLC, Peptron, Inc., Immunocore Limited., Molecular Design International, Inc., PepTcell Limited, Tris Pharma, Inc., USV Limited., Vitae Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Glucox Biotech, Novocell, Inc., Diakron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., TaiGen Biotechnology Co., Ltd., MacuCLEAR, Inc., KAHR medical Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, L.L.C., Innocoll, Inc., Centocor Ortho Biotech, Inc., Adocia, Amunix, Inc., Pharnext SAS, NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Amplimmune, Inc., DiscoveryBiomed, Inc., Signum Biosciences, Inc., Q Chip Ltd., Nuvilex, Inc., Revivicor, Inc., Laila Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., PharmaIN Corporation, AUS Bio Limited, Advancell, Madeira Therapeutics, Rhythm Pharmaceuticals
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.