2012-10-13 17:31:30 - Fast Market Research recommends "Grill Concepts, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Report" from Canadean, now available
Canadean's "Grill Concepts, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Grill Concepts, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grill Concepts, Inc.
Canadean's "Grill Concepts, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee
a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/451596_grill_concepts_inc_foodservice_compan ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Grill Concepts, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Grill Concepts, Inc.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grill Concepts, Inc. (Grill Concepts) owns and operates full-service restaurants in the US. It operates restaurants under two core brand names: The Grill on the Alley and Daily Grill. As well as it also operates In Short Order - Daily Grill branded quick casual concept eaterie. Currently, the company operates 29 owned and franchised restaurants out of which 21are Daily Grill restaurants, seven The Grill on the Alley restaurants and one quick-casual restaurant, In Short Order - Daily Grill. The restaurants portfolio features chicken pot pie, meatloaf, cobbler, as well as sandwiches, salad, desserts, pasta, tuna, seafood, grilled vegetables and appetizers among others. Apart from that, the company also provides private dining, carryout, online ordering along with catering and franchising services. The company operates restaurants in eight states of the US: California, Illinois, Texas, Florida, Washington, D.C., Oregon and Oklahoma. The company is headquartered in Woodland Hills, California, the US.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Grill Concepts, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.