2013-07-18 09:45:18 - New Pharmaceuticals research report from Global Markets Direct is now available from Fast Market Research
Global Markets Direct's, 'Hepatitis D - Pipeline Review, H1 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Hepatitis D, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hepatitis D. Hepatitis D - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/647035_hepatitis_d_pipeline_review_h1_2013.a ..
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and
relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Hepatitis D.
* A review of the Hepatitis D products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Hepatitis D pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Hepatitis D.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatitis D pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Hepatitis D Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Hepatitis D 7
Hepatitis D Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Hepatitis D Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 10
Mid Clinical Stage Products 11
Comparative Analysis 11
Early Clinical Stage Products 12
Comparative Analysis 12
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 13
Comparative Analysis 13
Hepatitis D Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 14
Hepatitis D Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 15
Companies Involved in Hepatitis D Therapeutics Development 16
Medgenics Inc. 16
BioDiem Ltd 17
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. 18
Globeimmune, Inc. 19
SomaGenics Inc. 20
Hepatitis D - Therapeutics Assessment 21
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 21
Assessment by Route of Administration 22
Assessment by Molecule Type 24
Drug Profiles 26
EBP-994 - Drug Profile 26
Product Description 26
Mechanism of Action 26
R&D Progress 26
EBP-921 - Drug Profile 27
Product Description 27
Mechanism of Action 27
R&D Progress 27
squalamine lactate - Drug Profile 28
Product Description 28
Mechanism of Action 28
R&D Progress 28
Hepatitis D Vaccine - Drug Profile 29
Product Description 29
Mechanism of Action 29
R&D Progress 29
Myrcludex-B - Drug Profile 30
Product Description 30
Mechanism of Action 30
R&D Progress 30
GI-18000 - Drug Profile 32
Product Description 32
Mechanism of Action 32
R&D Progress 32
Drug For Hepatitis D - Drug Profile 33
Product Description 33
Mechanism of Action 33
R&D Progress 33
Hepatitis D Therapeutics - Drug Profile Updates 34
Hepatitis D - Product Development Milestones 35
Featured News & Press Releases 35
Dec 06, 2012: Medgenics Receives Japanese Notice Of Allowance For Patent Protecting Infradure Biopump Technology For Treatment Of Hepatitis 35
Nov 28, 2012: Medgenics Convenes Roundtable Of Top Liver Experts And Regulatory Advisors To Discuss Infradure 35
Jun 20, 2012: Medgenics Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation For INFRADURE Biopump To Treat Hepatitis D 36
Apr 23, 2012: Medgenics Files For US Orphan Drug Designation For INFRADURE For Treatment Of Hepatitis D 37
Sep 19, 2011: Georgetown University Medical Center Researcher Proves Shark Compound To Be Potential Drug To Treat Human Viruses 38
Secondary Research 40
Primary Research 40
Expert Panel Validation 40
Contact Us 41
List of Tables
Number of Products Under Development for Hepatitis D, H1 2013 7
Products under Development for Hepatitis D - Comparative Analysis, H1 2013 8
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2013 9
Number of Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes, H1 2013 10
Comparative Analysis by Mid Clinical Stage Development, H1 2013 11
Comparative Analysis by Early Clinical Stage Development, H1 2013 12
Comparative Analysis by Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Development, H1 2013 13
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.