2012-09-01 20:26:21 - New Consumer Goods research report from Canadean is now available from Fast Market Research
Canadean's "Imperial Dax Company, Inc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Imperial Dax Company, Inc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Imperial Dax Company, Inc
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/451547_imperial_dax_company_inc_consumer_pac ..
Canadean's "Imperial Dax Company, Inc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources,
which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Imperial Dax Company, Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Imperial Dax Company, Inc
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Imperial Dax Company, Inc (Imperial Dax) manufactures and markets ethnic hair-care products. The products of the company are marked under DAX brand. The products include olive cream, bergamot butter, jojoba oil, coconut oil, hair mayonnaise, hair dress, vegetable oil shampoo, African sage oil, pressing oil, pomade, petroleum jelly, African braid spray, Supergro, Marcel curling wax, Kocatah and super hair conditioner. These products are marketed under the brand of DAX through supermarkets and drugstores. The company also sells its products online. Imperial Dax markets its products in 50 countries worldwide including the US, Canada, Brazil, Australia/New Zealand, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Sweden, and the UK. The company is headquartered in Fairfield, New Jersey, the US.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Imperial Dax Company, Inc
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.