2012-10-12 16:18:46 - New Construction market report from GlobalData: "JGC Corporation (1963) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
JGC Corporation (JGC) is a Japanese engineering and construction company. The company through its subsidiaries carries out engineering contracts and projects in the areas of oil and gas development, petroleum refining, natural gas processing, petrochemicals, clean energy and power generation. JGCprovides environment conservation and pollution control services. The company also manufactures and distributes catalyst products and new functional material products. JGCinvests in various areas such as resource development, oil-related projects, alternative fuels, and water and power generation. The company completed more than 20,000 projects in approximately 70 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East. JGC is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/493520_jgc_corporation_1963_financial_and_st ..
The company's strategy is to enter into the shale gas
development business. In line with strategy, the company recently acquired 40% participating interest in the shale gas projects in the Horn River, Cordova and Liard basins from Nexen Inc. This project helps the company to grab a new opportunity to develop technology and know-how in the shale gas development and management sector.
JGC Corporation Key Recent Developments
Sep 13, 2012: JGC Wins Contract From Turkmenbashi Oil To Prepare Feasibility Study For New Oil Refinery In Western Turkmenistan
Sep 12, 2012: JGC Wins FEED Contract From Petronas For Floating LNG Project In Malaysia
Sep 05, 2012: SDV Australia Wins Contract From JKC JV For Ichthys LNG Project In Darwin, Australia
Aug 30, 2012: JGC Secures EPC Contract From Osaki CoolGen For Coal IGCC Demonstration Plant In Japan
Aug 29, 2012: JGC To Develop Solar Power Project In Japan
This comprehensive SWOT profile of JGC Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
* Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.