2013-10-02 14:30:01 - Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Global Markets Direct's, 'Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease). Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the
availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/689099_multiple_myeloma_kahlers_disease_pipe ..
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease).
* A review of the Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease).
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Johnson & Johnson, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Amgen Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Viralytics Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Seattle Genetics, Inc., Gilead Sciences, Inc., Biotest AG, medac GmbH, Merck & Co., Inc., Gamida Cell Ltd., BioLineRx, Ltd., Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd., ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Novartis AG, Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Sigma-Tau S.p.A., SuperGen, Inc., Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Santaris Pharma A/S, Aduro BioTech, Celgene Corporation, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., MannKind Corporation, Merck KGaA, 4SC AG, EntreMed, Inc., GENTIUM S.p.A., AEterna Zentaris Inc., ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd., IMMUNOMEDICS, INC, Oncolytics Biotech Inc., Compugen Ltd., Patrys Limited, Curis, Inc., VioQuest Pharmaceuticals, Inc., BioInvent International AB, Choongwae Pharma Corp, Innate Pharma SA, Transgene Biotek Ltd, Cellerant Therapeutics, Inc., Cancer Research Technology Limited, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Chroma Therapeutics Ltd., Abiogen Pharma S.p.A., Acceleron Pharma, Inc., Altor BioScience Corporation, Coronado Biosciences, Inc., Arno Therapeutics, Inc., Vaccinex, Inc., CanBas Co., Ltd., Axelar AB, Onconova Therapeutics, Inc, Immune System Therapeutics Ltd., Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc., NOXXON Pharma AG, Xencor, Inc., Immunocore Limited., Tragara Pharmaceuticals, Inc., PharmaMar, S.A., KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc., AB Science, Cylene Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Centocor Ortho Biotech, Inc., Profectus BioSciences, Inc., Elara Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Molecular Templates Inc., Gliknik, Inc., Immunovative Therapies, Ltd., America Stem Cell, Inc., Advancell
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.